Sunday, February 21, 2016

Here's Where To Look For The Latest Date Movie Montages

My Date Movies project keeps whirring along, but you wouldn't know it by this blog, would you?  By the time I create the video, post it to Vimeo and touch it up there, then post it to the Date Movies Facebook page I've created, and occasionally to my own personal page...  I just don't get around to embedding the video here, as well.

Also, this blog has turned just plain ugly: don't know how that happened. Background, colours...  Blech.  And it's not easy to find your way around. So...

From now on, I'll just add new videos to the Index and flag them as NEW, with a link to the Vimeo originals.  And provide a prominent link to the Date Movies Facebook page, which is always up to date.  I won't take down what's already here, but no maintenance, no monitoring: we'll just accept that our Date Movies blog will slip further and further into being the cyber ghost town it's already becoming.  

Here are your main links:

where I post each new or old Date Movie as its date comes round
(And no, you don't need to sign up for Facebook to use it. It's a public page.)

a day-by-day listing of all the Date Movies (and other montages) I create,
with links to the videos themselves on my Vimeo site.
I'll flag as NEW anything that's, well, new.

No comments: